<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1160282730496658902?origin\x3dhttps://2f-kss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Hi classmates!!
Today is the last day of the March Holiday, or you may say the first day of the week. Sunday. Sunday. The day where we rush to complete our homework. Haha! Okay, I know it's late already. Now, It's 11.20pm o.O

Okay, I stay up late because I have nothing else better to do, can't sleep. So, I thought of posting here. xDD Duhh .. if you still awake and saw this post, I wish you can complete your homework and get some rest. I don't think you guys will be awake now. I see you guys are all not online in MSN. LOL !!

My purpose is to tell you to complete your homework today, ASAP! But, so late already and our homework not much right? Okay, sleep tight! =P
-WANYAN x33

11:17 PM




Class 2F ,
Full Of Laughter & Tears .
The Mighty Class`
Made up of 41 pupils ,
Ihaa
Atikah
Chua Wei En
Jayne Pan Ting
Yentl Lee
Len Wanyan
Loh Hui Xian
Lucia Lim
Angela Mak
Charmaine Neo
Nicole Teng
Nur Izzati
Renuha S.
Aishah
Tan Zu Qing
Tey Hui Fang
Vanessa Aw Yong
Yeo Kah Ling
Melissa Yik
Yu Zongman
Anta
Benjamin Chin
Brendan Loke
Chan Zhi Hao
Daren Lim
Edmund Seah
Jason Foo
Goh Jie Xiang
Joshua Alec Dolton Jones
Kashib
Triston Khoo
Janson Lim
Lim Wee Kiat
Darren Loh
Zaki
Ng Jun Yi
Siew Yu Heng
Sim Hui Jie
Isaac Tan Cher Ern
Daryl Tan
Tan Yu Run Isaac


Wishes`
Pass with perfect As !
Top of the lvl frm 2F !
Peace in the class !


Tag`



Jokes?(or cold ones?)`
Why did the chicken cross the road?
I also dunno why.
[why don't you just ask the chicken -.-]ANGELA♥


Archives`
  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • April 2009



  • Credits`
    Shaddie