<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1160282730496658902?origin\x3dhttps://2f-kss.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 25, 2009
some sneaky person decided to create a blog and not tell the whole class.

but fear not!
I am here to tell you that we have a NEW BLOG!!!
Was that obvious from the title?

anyways, here's the link!
http://2f-anatics.blogspot.com/

so be happy and go to the new blog now!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the below are extra things that would waste your time if you read it...
yet I'm posting it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you're probab;y wondering who I am...
ryte?
I am
AAAAEEEEEYYYYSSSSHHHHAAH

9:04 PM




Class 2F ,
Full Of Laughter & Tears .
The Mighty Class`
Made up of 41 pupils ,
Ihaa
Atikah
Chua Wei En
Jayne Pan Ting
Yentl Lee
Len Wanyan
Loh Hui Xian
Lucia Lim
Angela Mak
Charmaine Neo
Nicole Teng
Nur Izzati
Renuha S.
Aishah
Tan Zu Qing
Tey Hui Fang
Vanessa Aw Yong
Yeo Kah Ling
Melissa Yik
Yu Zongman
Anta
Benjamin Chin
Brendan Loke
Chan Zhi Hao
Daren Lim
Edmund Seah
Jason Foo
Goh Jie Xiang
Joshua Alec Dolton Jones
Kashib
Triston Khoo
Janson Lim
Lim Wee Kiat
Darren Loh
Zaki
Ng Jun Yi
Siew Yu Heng
Sim Hui Jie
Isaac Tan Cher Ern
Daryl Tan
Tan Yu Run Isaac


Wishes`
Pass with perfect As !
Top of the lvl frm 2F !
Peace in the class !


Tag`



Jokes?(or cold ones?)`
Why did the chicken cross the road?
I also dunno why.
[why don't you just ask the chicken -.-]ANGELA♥


Archives`
  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • December 2008

  • January 2009

  • April 2009



  • Credits`
    Shaddie